Internal Medicine | Geriatric Medicine | Addiction Medicine
Clinical Toxicology | Hospice & LTC Medical Direction
Welcome to Hampton Health, Ltd.™ and the practice of Dr. John H. Fullerton.
We specialize in comprehensive Internal Medicine, Geriatric care and consultation, Addiction Medicine, Clinical Toxicology and Hospice & Palliative Medicine. We assist our patients in all stages of life at all levels of care including acute, rehabilitative, assisted and independent living facility care, home care, as well as hospice and palliative.
At the foundation of our practice is responsiveness and communication with our patients and their families. Our mission is to provide the highest standard of healthcare by giving our patients the quality time and personal attention needed to receive proper diagnosis and treatment in our goal to assist them in maintaining a higher quality of life.
Both our San Francisco and Corte Madera offices provide and assist our patients with on-site:
- EKG testing
- B12 Shots & Prolia Injections
- Ear Lavage (irrigations/wax removal)
- Phlebotomy (blood draws)
- Our phlebotomy services include organ transplant patients through XDX Expression Diagnostics, using the AlloMap® testing process
- Tuberculosis Testing (and other "CLIA Waived” lab tests)
- MMSE (mental status testing)
- Geriatric Depression Assessments
- RCFE Forms (Physician’s Report for Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly)
- Department of Motor Vehicle Forms
- Long Term Care Insurance Forms
In addition, our San Francisco office offers:
- BMR (Base Metabolic Rate testing)
- CHOLESTECH (same-day cholesterol testing)
- Bone Density Wrist Screening
- Spirometry (lung/breathing testing)